Spectrum Progress Update #4
Hi! A lot of good things have happened over the past week. For example, Spectrum was funded on the Catalyst F9! This is our great victory together with you.
We also have something to tell about the development of our products. Enjoy!
PeerConnectionHandler implementation. A component which handles individual connections with peers. E.g. protocol upgrade negotiations, message handling etc. (PR: https://github.com/ergolabs/spectrum/pull/3)
- Plutus Pool contract was updated (added support for inline datums);
- JS SDK for Liquidity Mining Pools on Ergo.
🛠 Off-chain Cardano
- Added support for inline datums. Testing phase is underway.
We started testing the “Read only wallet”. It can be used to view addresses and balances without an extension.
Work in progress:
- Ergopay integration with the mobile app;
- Cardano Vasil testnet and pools analytics;
- Product system design changes.
🐞 Bugs fixed
- Nautilus wallet bug fix. Now we count the balances not according to the UTXO of the wallet, but take it directly from the getBalance method.
Have questions or suggestions? Write to us in socials. Our community manager will be happy to help.