Spectrum Finance Updates: Another Big Step for Big Accomplishments
Wow, just look at how much the development team has done in these two weeks. A lot of work has been done on Spectrum Network and Spectrum Finance on Cardano. Fewer words. Let’s get right to the point.
You’re going to love it:
🌐 Spectrum Network:
- Implemented broadcasting mini-protocol. It helps in improving the overall network performance and reliability.
- Integrated broadcasting into aggregation flow for better consistency and fault tolerance.
- Interoperability model layout: master & foreign chain. It enables communication and interaction between different blockchain networks, allowing data and assets to be transferred or shared across chains.
- Continue work on sigma-aggregation for the Byzantine case. Byzantine refers to a scenario where some nodes in the network may act maliciously or fail to follow the protocol (WIP).
- Building authenticated persistent storage of AVL trees. This means ensuring the integrity and security of the data stored in these trees, even in the face of potential attacks (WIP).
🤖 Spectrum Finance on Cardano:
- Analytics API v1 for Cardano AMM;
- Reward distribution system for LBSP (you can find out more about the LBSP in this thread)(WIP);
- Cardano AMM off-chain execution bots (Testing);
📜 Docs: refactoring Cardano off-chain execution bots documentation. The existing documentation is being revised and improved to provide better clarity.
- Fixed refund and deposit operation;
- Fixed wrong fee calculation for the Swap operation;
- Redesigned Liquidity pools page for LBSP event;
- Minor UX bugs (WIP);
- Order history UX (WIP);
- All wallets integrations (Testing).
📄 New token lists are created:
Projects are welcome to add metadata for their tokens.
The best community is found here👇🏼