Spectrum Finance Updates: Cardano Mainnet is 99% ready
It’s time to please you with new updates of our development!
We have accomplished a significant amount of work in all areas over the past weeks. Let’s not delay any further and dive right into it 👇
🌐 Spectrum Network:
- Fixed message encoding/decoding in sigma-aggregation;
- Complete unit testing of the core Handel protocol;
- Cleaned up and refactored the whitepaper;
- Explored ways to optimize the synchronization of transaction batches;
- Implemented core of the ledger;
- Implemented diffusion protocol;
- Working on implementing Spectrum VRF, which is a random number generator needed for the consensus lottery (WIP).
🔁 Spectrum Finance on Ergo:
- Fixed last issues for v1 release.
🤖 Spectrum Finance on Cardano:
- Added support for hot orders from mempool;
- Preparing mainnet bots distribution.
- Resolved a bug related to infinite ‘pending’ orders in the transaction history;
- Enhancing error resilience and stability for Ergo analytics, specifically the mempool section (WIP).
- Introducing new transaction builders;
- Implementing new validators for operations;
- Numerous small user interface fixes.
- Fixed YF stakes display for ErgoPay.
Don’t forget to check out our social networks. We don’t want to reveal everything, but it looks like it’s about to get very interesting!
Twitter, Telegram, Telegram Community, Reddit, Discord, Medium
- Try DEX
- Go to the Website
- GitHub — study best practices and collaborate