It’s time to please you with new updates of our development!
We have accomplished a significant amount of work in all areas over the past weeks. Let’s not delay any further and dive right into it 👇
🌐 Spectrum Network:
- Fixed message encoding/decoding in sigma-aggregation;
- Complete unit testing of the core Handel protocol;
- Cleaned up and refactored the whitepaper;
- Explored ways to optimize the synchronization of transaction batches;
- Implemented core of the ledger;
- Implemented diffusion protocol;
- Working on implementing Spectrum VRF, which is a random number generator needed for the consensus lottery (WIP).
🔁 Spectrum Finance on Ergo:
- Fixed last issues for v1 release.
🤖 Spectrum Finance on Cardano:
- Added support for hot orders from mempool;
- Preparing mainnet bots distribution.
- Resolved a bug related to infinite ‘pending’ orders in the transaction history;
- Enhancing error resilience and stability for Ergo analytics, specifically the mempool section (WIP).
- Introducing new transaction builders;
- Implementing new validators for operations;
- Numerous small user interface fixes.
- Fixed YF stakes display for ErgoPay.
Don’t forget to check out our social networks. We don’t want to reveal everything, but it looks like it’s about to get very interesting!