Spectrum Finance Updates: Honing the Little Things Before the Big Launch
Today is Updatesday! So it’s time to share our latest work.
Yes, we realize that it’s already a little indecent to say “soon”. But we don’t want to roll out the dry product and upset you. Be patient a little more. Yield Farming is on its way!
As soon as we know the exact date, we will announce it on Twitter.
[Yield Farming, off-chain]
- Fixed issue preventing bot from processing Redeem orders;
- Limit each compound order to 10 staking bundles;
- Bug where the bot gets stuck trying to process the same set of orders (WIP);
- Token name/description for bundle keys (WIP);
Conducting Yield Farming private testing with super truster community members.
- Docker image for haskel off-chain bots (WIP);
- Fixed OOM problem in new ergo analytics;
- Added optimisations specially for our front app in new Ergo analytics;
- Yield Farming API (WIP).
- Continue fixing Yield Farming view issues;
- Move input selection to SDK Pool actions;
- Finishing SPF execution fee switch refactoring (WIP).
Twitter, Telegram, Telegram Community, Reddit, Discord, Medium
- Try DEX
- Go to the Website
- GitHub — study best practices and collaborate