Spectrum Finance Updates: Into the New Season With Big Plans
Happy first day of spring! We have a lot of great plans for this time.
Right now we are making the final preparations before the YF launch. We’d like to run it faster, too, but it’s better to do well than to roll out a raw product. We’ve also done a lot of work on other areas.
🔁 Spectrum Finance on Ergo:
- Resolved Yield Farming bundle tokens naming;
- Added SPF fee refunds to dev env;
- Fixed SPF execution fee transaction parser behavior;
- Replaced frontend calculations with backend methods for Yield Farming;
- Pushing on with signature aggregation (WIP);
- New history UI/UX still in progress (WIP);
- Upgrading mempool sync with new changes from chain sync (WIP);
🤖 Spectrum Finance on Cardano:
- Fixing orders parsing bug (WIP);
- Preparing Cardano analytics backend for launch (WIP).
- Updated the tech Yield Farming paper;
- All Yield Farming guides are written, not pub yet.
🧪 Testing with the closed community group:
- All the Yield Farming functionality;
- SPF execution fee feature;
- New UI improvements.
Twitter, Telegram, Telegram Community, Reddit, Discord, Medium
- Try DEX
- Go to the Website
- GitHub — study best practices and collaborate