Spectrum Progress Update #2
We regularly publish updates on the development of Spectrum DeFi stack so that our community has a better understanding of what our team is doing right now.
We are currently finalizing the Cardano-side development of Spectrum.DEX. Our team has also begun preparations for the SPF token launch and continue the creation of Spectrum.Network.
- Implementing PeerConnectionHandler — a part of Networking layer of the Spectrum.Network (https://github.com/ergolabs/spectrum/pull/3/files)
- Preparing the infrastructure for Vasil Testnet;
- Liquidity Mining contracts for the Ergo side are still in progress.
- Implemented the app that requests data from the Ergo analytics. This data is essential for the 1 stage of the token launch! Preparing requests for the database.
- Requests caching implemented in Ergo Explorer Backend.
Here are things you may see in the next release (3.1.0):
- Ergopay support for all AMM operations;
- New font for plain text;
- Cardano testnet UI.
Continue working on Liquidity Mining (Yield Farming) UI.
Also, we made some SEO improvements for the website.
🐞 Bugs fixed
- Fixed a bug with Nitro in the app. Now if you change Nitro it will be taken into account in the transaction;
- Small bugs on the website.
If you have any questions about the topics mentioned in the article or suggestions to improve the format of product updates, contact us!